Opportunities while benefiting those with out access to financial services
Accounting firm with a team of 7+ having multiple sector clients with a turnover of half a million.
- Accounting on a day to day basis
- Shortage of in-house staff.
- Hiring right accounting personnel within the allocated budget.
- A last-minute rush to file accounting to achieve the deadline.
- Vendor payment was not chased at a regular interval.
- Not able to focus on new clients.
- Reviewing ongoing accounting process & challenges
- Understanding of ongoing clientele deadline and accounting task
- Reviewing in house employees activities and task
- Understanding ongoing accounting in-house CRM functionality for cloud software integration
- Reviewing KPI & SLA
- Process flow was designed to streamline activities
- Relocate client to accounting cloud software to simplify the accounting process
- A team of experienced personnel was allocated to the client
- Filling and chasing payment was done within the given deadline
- Weekly & monthly reports to review activities task
- Client was reviewing rather than involving in all activities
- Business Scale up by 26% as focus was on core activities
- client was able to achieve growth in new clientele
- Hiring cost reduced by 50%
- Time zone benefited in turnaround time and achieving deadlines
- Outstanding invoices were chased at regular interval to decrease DSO
- Expertise staff benefited to streamlined process in 2 months